Below is a summary of key calendar dates – by clicking on the links, you can find out more about the event, but also more information applicable to the age group/topic. Hopefully the info in the linked document will answer any queries you may have – if not, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you a.s.a.p.
- 3 January – on-line registrations open on MyFootballClub for all players, coaches, managers and Committee members
- 3 January – “Early Bird” registration fees commence: fees are the same as in 2017
- 31 January – Active Kids voucher codes can start being entered into MyFootballClub
- 3 February – Registration Day at the club house, Knapsack Park (10am – 2pm)
- 7 February – Girls Football Clinic at Mount Riverview Public School (5:30pm – 7pm)
- 9 February – Registration Day at the club house, Knapsack Park (6pm – 8pm)
- 10/11 February – Grading Days for U11-IM/IW teams (8am – 6pm) … player must be registered prior to attending Grading: venue is Mount Riverview Public School
- 15 February – Senior Teams Muster at the club house, Knapsack Park (7pm start)
- 17/18 February – Grading Days for U11-IM/IW teams (8am – 6pm) … player must be registered prior to attending Grading: venue is Mount Riverview Public School
- 17 February – MiniRoos Muster Day at Mount Riverview Public School, for U5-U10 teams (10am – 1pm) … but, please also read the note below
- 18 February – last day for “Early Bird” registration fees
- 19 February – Standard registration fees commence
- 22 February – Coaches Meeting at the club house, Knapsack Park (6:30pm, 7:15pm or 8:00pm start time)
- 26 February – Team Nominations due at Nepean FA; registration fees need to be paid prior to this date
- 3 & 10 March – Game Training Certificate coaching course (U13-U17 teams) at Cook Park, St Marys
- 4 & 11 March – Skill Training Certificate coaching course (U9-U13 teams) at Cook Park, St Marys
- 13 March – Grassroots Coaching Course at Knapsack Park for U5-U9 teams (6pm – 9pm)
- 15 March – Managers Meeting at the club house, Knapsack Park (6:30pm or 7:45pm start time)
- 16/17/18 March – 1st Trial Games
- 18 & 25 March – Senior Certificate coaching course (U17+ teams), at Cook Park, St Marys
- 24 & 31 March – Skill Training Certificate coaching course (U9-U13 teams) at Cook Park, St Marys
- 23/24/25 March – 2nd Trial Games
- 6/7/8 April – season starts
Information for Under 5s to Under 10s (“MiniRoos”)
On Saturday, 17 February, all U5-U10 registered players will attend Team Muster to be formed into teams. A player must be registered by Friday, 6:00pm, 16 February, to be included in a team at Team Muster. For players registering after this time and requesting a placement in a specific team, BMFC will try to accommodate that request, provided the team has room for an additional player.
If a registered player is unable to attend Muster, please let us know (via email@example.com) no later than Friday, 6:00pm, 16 February – also let us know if requesting placement in a specific team.
Coaches and Managers for the U5-U10 teams are chosen at Team Muster and must be registered by this date to ensure that their team can participate this season.
Accredited coaches are mandatory for U5-U9 teams – for information on coaching courses, click here.
For those new to football/soccer, U5s-U7s play at Knapsack Park every Saturday morning (excluding the middle weekend of public school holidays). Training sessions of skills/drills commence at 9:00am; games commence at ~9:30am.
For MiniRoos game details and rules for each age group, click here.