Accident / Injury
Registered players and officials participating in the Nepean Football Association competition who sustain injuries caused by active participation in officially organised games, official practice and training sessions, and official functions may be able to make a claim under the terms of the Football NSW “Accident Support Program”.
Injury Claim Process
- Injury claim forms are now completed online through the claims portal on the FNSW Insurance website – Click here
- The online claim process enables claimants to apply and upload documents and receipts online for quicker processing.
- To lodge an injury claim go to Lodge your Claim online
- The claimant registers and completes the claim form online.
- The Club Declaration and Physician’s Statement forms are both downloaded and printed by the claimant from the claims portal.
- The Club Declaration is completed by the club and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
- The Physician’s Statement is completed by the claimant’s Doctor or Specialist and is then saved and uploaded to the claims portal by the claimant.
- Alternatively these documents can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Gow-Gates Claims, PO Box 4731, Sydney NSW 2001.
Should you require further information please contact the Club via Contact Us